Hair Colour Services
- Glossing, Tinting, Semi Permanent Hair Colour£ 50
- Grey blending£ 50Good colour option for men’s with salt and pepper hair, a technique that enhance grey hair rather than covering it up completely
- Highlights and LowlightsWhether you like ashy tones, golds, caramels or platinum shades, Highlights are the perfect way to lighten up your look.
We also work with foils to add caramels, chocolate browns and rich reds lowlights for warmth
and depth (it’s just the thing for autumn and winter hair!).
Full head: £85
Half head: £70
- BalayageFrom £ 95Balayage is a hand-painting technique that gives a really blended, natural look with no harsh or obvious regrowth lines on your natural hair colour. In addition, if there is a need to add a base colour in the service to cover your grey or you just want to add an alternative base colour of your choice that will be an extra cost, price on consultation. I will work with complementary or contrasting shades that gradually fade between tones with no blocks or hard lines for that gorgeous sun-kissed look.
- Bleach and ToneIf you want a beautiful blonde, perfect pastel, or the bold bright result, I’ll bleach and tone your hair to get your dream result. First, I’ll gently lift your hair to create a gorgeous clean canvas, before adding your ideal shade.
Price on Consultation
- Colour CorrectionFrom blondes with a green tinge, to over-processed hair, colour bans, uneven application and too much warmth, I’ve seen it all!
Colour correction can take time to reach your desired result, but in my professional hands you can rest assured that you’ll have healthier-looking, more even hair colour from the first appointment.
Price on consultation
- Hair Extensions adding colourI love adding that wow factor to my clients’ hair with extensions. They’re the perfect way to add a pop of colour without the commitment or chemicals. Find out more here.
Price on consultation
- PermsShort hair from £90 including trim, for longer hair lengths, price on consultation.
- OlaplexThe original and the best! An Olaplex treatment literally reconstructs your hair from within. It’s just what you need if you’ve had a lot of bleach or colour or your hair is damaged from over-use of heat styling tools.
Your Olaplex can be included with your colour for £25 or as a stand-alone treatment for £35.
- TonerToner £15 (with any service above) or £35 (stand alone treatment)
- Note:High, Lowlights, Balayage are EXCLUSIVE of any toners and any extra colour needed